Tailor Made St Andrews Tour
From our offices in Scotland, we spend our time creating customized golf tours for discerning clients from around the world who are looking for the ultimate in golf, accommodation, organization, and local flavor. Our encyclopaedic knowledge of golf throughout Scotland will make the difference between a “typical” vacation or the golf trip that you will be talking about for the rest of your life.
We can source guaranteed tee times on all the top courses as well as some superb lodging options to choose from. As well as golf we also arrange sightseeing and activities which can include Fishing, Stalking, Golf Schools with famous players and coaches as well as dining recommendations ensuring that you experience the best that our wonderful little country has to offer!
As a PGA Pro and Scotland Travel Consultant for over 20 years, I would like to share with you my top 5 courses and top 5 experiences which may be of assistance when considering an itinerary.
Our top five courses
- St Andrews Old
- Archerfield Fidra
- Carnegie Club
- Turnberry Ailsa
Our top five experiences
- Helicopter to The Isle of Skye with 9 holes at Sconser Golf Club, Lunch at The Three Chimneys and a visit to The Talisker Whisky Distillery
- Golf School at Archerfield Resort with Andrew Coltart and Gary Nicol
- The Jacobite Steamtrain (Harry Potter Hogwart's Express) from Fort William to Mallaig
- A stay at Skibo Castle with Golf at the Carnegie Club Links
- A day sailing around the Western Isles with a Lunch and a Golf stop