Neil Robertson – Tour Director & Past PGA Pro
We are a Scottish golf tour operator specialised in bespoke golf holidays, group vacations and corporate incentive tours. With more than 30-years experience in creating memorable golf holidays, Scot Golf Travel is the perfect partner for your once in a lifetime Scottish golf experience.
Our expert team offer a wide range of golf holidays across Scotland’s and Ireland’s most renowned golf courses. We hope you will find something that sparks your interest!
Neil has spent his whole life in the golf and travel industry and turned Professional at the tender age of 17 when he headed south to London to start work as an Assistant Pro at The John Jacobs Golf Centre.
“I had a great start to my Pro career on and off the course which stood me in good stead for my future positions abroad at a number of great clubs in Italy, Portugal, Norway and Germany before returning to Scotland where I was fortunate enough to teach at the famous St Andrews Links Golf Academy.”
During his time as a PGA Professional Neil arranged golf vacations for Club Members to Ireland, Spain, Portugal and Turkey as well as to his “beloved homeland” Scotland. Neil added “ I have been very fortunate to meet so many lovely people through golf from all around the world and it is a pleasure to put together their vacation and business trip itineraries. I like to use some imagination and the feedback we get proves that showing them the “real Scotland” creates memories that can last a lifetime.”
Neil is also a Member of St Andrews Golf Club and works for Ian Woosnam in his “Raw Golf” Course Design Company.
Diana Carmody – Director – Finance and Admin
Diana comes from an extensive background in Administration and Finance within Tourism, Built Environment and Project Management.
“I came to Scotland just a “young lass” to work in a Highland Hotel and was captured by the magic that is Scotland. The beauty of the hills and glens, the nature and wildlife, the fresh air and open spaces or was it that little golf course we used nip out and play a few holes on after work! Whatever it was I never regretted leaving the big city behind.”
“Developing Scot Golf Travel with Neil, a talented golfer and experienced tour operator, has been a pleasure. We plan a long term future and both enjoy delivering a great service that gives visitors the chance to experience Scotland’s magic through the world of golf.”
Why Choose us?
- We have been providing tours for over 10 years
- We know our business, our country, our golf and how to deliver the best
- We are very good at listening to your requirement – but then we will be honest and advise you what is achievable or available.
- We do not make promises unless we can deliver
- We will adapt to your budget whether it is exclusive top end or a more modest option.
- We will be with you from day one, exploring your options right through to being here and locally available during your trip if it is required.
- We are excellent at working with couples for special trips, or lifetime tours.
- We are also excellent at putting together options for groups – private or corporate any number.
- We excel at presenting the path less travelled, hidden gem courses, unusual accommodation, added value experiences, to make your trip unique, all within your agreed budget.
Booking your perfect golf holiday in Scotland
We appreciate booking a trip to Scotland is a big decision, maybe even a once in a lifetime event. We hear and meet people who have booked through companies that are not in Scotland or did not have enough local knowledge to make the right decisions for their clients.
We also hear and meet people that have tried to cut corners on accommodation or transport or by booking the trip in bits and pieces by themselves, the results are often that their holiday is a bit of a disaster of too much driving, missed tee times, bad accommodation, even vehicles they can’t fit into! In short spoiled for the sake of a few pounds.
Our advice is make your decisions count and make the trip worthwhile. We can assure you we will do everything possible to provide you with the best experience. But please be aware there is a bottom line which we will preserve to ensure the standard and quality of your trip. Falling below that line would result in a bad experience for both of us so lets not go there!
- Amazon Corporation
- Glasgow Celtic Football Club
- Ebay Corporation, USA
- Fortis Bank, Belgium
- Getty Oil, Texas
- Google Inc
- Guggenheim Partners, New York
- NBC Universal
- Price Waterhouse Coopers, London
- Prime Minister of Portugal
- Royal Australian Navy
- Royal Bank of Canada
- Sxxx Cxxx, Chinese Gov., Hong Kong
- Toyota, USA
- Bank of America, Singapore Office
- BP Petro China, Beijing
- China Construction Bank Ltd., Beijing
- De Beers Mines, Johannesburg
- Delhi Investment Corp
- Ernst & Young, London
- Hutchison Wampoa, Hong Kong
- Kilmarnock Football Club
- JP Morgan, New York
- Mitsubishi Engineering
- Mr P The Pentagon, Washington, USA
- Nomura Securities, Singapore
- Rear Admiral US Navy
- Royal Bank of Canada
- Santos Laguna Football Club Mexico
- US Air Force
- Morganthaler, New York